New Roads hosting River Rhythms Fest | Arts & Culture
NEW ROADS. – New Roads Mayor Robert Myer announced that the city will host an afternoon of food, fun and live music on Sunday, July 1 at the River Rhythms Fest.
“We are looking forward to watching some of the best bands in the area perform. It' s a perfect family event by the river.” Myer said.
The River Rhythms Fest will be held along the Morrison Parkway from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. and feature the following bands:
1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. – Ad Lib
2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. – 5D Band
4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. – Da Mellow Band
5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. – Dale Sellars Back Roads
7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. – Neighborhood Stars
8:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. – Michael Foster Project
Myer said free parking will be available. Beverages by Budweiser and Coca Cola, as well as food by local restaurants and concession vendors will be available for purchase.
He also thanks Ewing’s of New Roads and Still Waters Boutique for their support of the festival.
Top Felicianas - Pt. Coupee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Residents worry about drainage on Eden Church Road
- Attorney: School board president will not face additional charges in deadly wreck
- Troopers seize truck of school board president arrested in deadly hit and run
- Denham Springs man killed in motorcycle crash
- Contact 9: Hurricane debris finally cleaned up on Petit Amite